Welcome to Agile Answers!
Get actionable answers to your questions about agile software development, the Scrum framework, agile management, and more! Each week, Adam tackles questions from callers to help them conquer their real-world challenges.
Help shape the future of the podcast by answering a few quick questions.
Show notes & transcripts:
- Episode 1: How do I energize a demotivated Scrum team?
- Episode 2: When should the business stakeholders get help from the dev team to get items ready for work?
- Episode 3: How do you make sure your team has time to make the improvements they identify in their Retros?
- Episode 4: Our teams keep changing. How do I set guidelines that keep teams together?
- Episode 5: How do you help PMs and Managers not fall back into their waterfall ways?
- Episode 6: How do I escape the dreaded ‘Scrummerfall’ trap?
Submitting a Question
Thanks for stopping by to submit a question for the podcast! Here are some guidelines to help ensure your question will be considered for the show:
- Please keep your question under one minute in length, and do your best to keep it concise and to the point. If you have more than one question, please record each as its own message.
- Please introduce yourself at the beginning of the message. For example: “Hi Adam, this is Jane Doe. I’m a ScrumMaster at XYZ Corp. My question is…”. If you’d prefer not to mention where you work, that’s fine too.
- Please note that by submitting a voicemail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast, and the only compensation you’ll receive is the question possibly getting answered on the show.
Thanks for submitting a question. While it’s impossible for me to get to everyone’s question, I appreciate you taking the time to submit one. Here’s hoping it’ll get featured on the show!
If you’d rather submit your question via email, you can do so by sending an email to . Please note that emailed questions are less likely to be answered but can be especially handy if you’d like to remain anonymous on the podcast. Please be sure to place the text [ANONYMOUS] in the subject of the email to ensure I don’t mention your name on the show.